Monday, June 13, 2011

RAD Desiring Family Presence? or Family Presents?!!!!

Our older still-estranged-RAD unblocked me again on Facebook. 

That doesn't mean she's my FB "friend"  it just means I can see what she posts on mutual FB friend's sites.  While "blocked" she was invisible.

Well... her activity is interesting...

She's and "friending" and playing innocent-kissy-face with our relatives she historically has NO interest in...

It makes little sense to me because she is only related to these people through us, the parents she denies (and hasn't seen since she filed false allegations of abuse charges almost 2 years ago.)

I suspect she may be trying to rustle up some family presents (not family presence) for her half-bio-RAD-brother's second wedding... the formal one.

Well... 
she may actually 
want extended family there... 

it would look bad 
in photos 
if she were 
his only relative.



Maybe she's not bright enough to do such a thing...
                                       maybe she's just messing with my head.

I hate that I don't think
her motivations are
inspired by rainbows
hearts, unicorns 
and "warm fuzzies."

2 comments:

Hedged in Beauty said...

Part of me wants to say "whatever they need to heal"...

Part of me wants to hold a family forum and "warn" everyone about my cute and cuddly adoptees.

I just want the insanity to be over.

GB's Mom said...

I wish it were over for you. Beats rainbows, hearts, and unicorns!